Swasti Yoga Center is devoted to excellence in yoga teaching, learning, and research making a difference globally. You will love everything about the trip to India, and it will be a very spiritual adventure which will stay with you for ever. But for all this to happen come with a blank state of mind
Din Acharya- Daily schedule
- 06:30 - 08:00 Yoga asanas, pranayama, shuddhi kriyas (yogic cleansing techniques)
- 09:30 Sattvic breakfast
- 10:00 - 12:00 Yoga theory lecture (According to syllabus)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Mindfulness talk/Q&A and practice
- 13:30 Nourishing sattvic lunch
- 14:30 Free time to rest and explore
- 17:00 Pranayama, meditation, relaxation session/yoga activities, assignments, mock exams, guru-shishya discourse/Evening program (activities vary; temples, historical place visits, bhajan, kirtan, cultural programs, library reading, spiritual movies or free time)
- 19:30 Nourishing vegetarian dinner
- 21:00 Lights off
Swasti Yoga Center- Student Friendly Initiatives
- Classes are recorded so you can watch later if you miss the time. Classes are a mix of Q&A, lectures, workshops, and regular practice.
- Practicum Mentorship
- Hand holding support
- Local yoga buddy and personalized guardian
- Bonus: Your online tuition fee serves as a credit to attend any course at Swasti Yoga Center, Pune with discounts.
- You will submit videos of your self-practice and teaching practice, which instructors will review and give feedback.
- Develop entrepreneurship skills for yoga start ups
- Cultivating a yoga community of diverse backgrounds and worldviews
- Help in registration at the FRRO (Foreigner Regional Registration Office), Indian sim card, basic medical care and getting around for foreign students
Yoga Certification Ceremony
Medical College Visit
Conference and Seminars