Our reasonable price makes our TTC more accessible to students from different backgrounds and financial situations. To make a world-class yoga education possible we have started scholarships like - Earn while Learn Scheme
For further information regarding scholarships and Swasti Yoga Center's Earn while Learn Scheme (internship), please contact the Swasti Yoga Center at [email protected]
1. Get Certified in Yoga through YCB, Government of India with ease.
2. Local accommodation.
3. Mentoring from yoga masters
4. Experiencing local culture
5. Networking with yoga students and community.
6. Chance to work in diverse setup like teaching yoga in community centres, locals in countryside, government hospitals, national and international TTCs
7. By the time you leave you will have good knowledge to start your own yoga centre.
8. Gain experience at every level of process from subject knowledge, Sanskrit to cultural integration of yoga in lifestyle.
Assistance in getting student visa to learn Yoga Courses-
Required for most visitors; e-Visa (valid 60 days) available for more than 150 nationalities. Longer trips require a standard six-month tourist visa. We also guide students for student visa for long term residential yoga courses.
Travel insurance is always a good idea! Depending on the policy you go for, it could help with delayed, canceled or missed flights; theft or damage of belongings, and emergency healthcare.