This teacher training course is available from Monday to Saturday. You can start the course as soon as you enroll.
A self-paced program is available. Please send an inquiry to Swasti Yoga Center for more information.
Introduction : Join Swasti Yoga’s Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course and take your yoga skills at a new level. You will enjoy a wide variety of yoga, yogic games and meditation classes suitable for children of all levels. The program is designed to help you give a holistic experience of yoga to kids and promote a deeper connection. Be inspired and learn closely from experts who, together, have 60+ years of knowledge teaching yoga, conducting yoga certification exams for Govt. of India, facilitating yoga retreats, and leading yoga teacher trainings for students from 10+ countries worldwide. Stoke the inner guru within you!
100-hours Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course- Online
Live sessions by MD doctors and certified international faculty (1.5 hours per session)
Available for national and international students
Get a first-hand experience of the yogic lifestyle
For Online sessions' time zone: Pune, India (India Standard Time, GMT 5.5)
English instruction. Hindi and Marathi language can be provided if needed.
Course can start as soon as you sign up
Certification: Swasti Yoga Centre, ISO certified institute
Duration (in weeks): 8 weeks part-time
Contact hours: 100 hours Direct: 25 hours, Indirect hours: 75 hours
Time commitment (hours per week) 8-10 hours
Pace (weekly): Twice
Session (hours): 3 hours each session
Skill level: Beginner
Syllabus: Attached file
Pricing (INR): 25,000 INR
Maximum group size: 8
What's not included
1. Name of the Certification: 2 Month 100-Hour Online Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course
2. Requirement/ Eligibility:
For admission in the course it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should be
graduate in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent. However, the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility
3. Brief Role Description:Master Trainers in play schools, primary and secondary schools, sports centers. He or she can also act as coach in various fitness and wellness centers.
4. Minimum age: No age limit
5. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires individual to possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathetic, language proficiency, engaging with students, dedication to teaching, ability to build caring relationships with students, friendliness and approachability, Independent, credible, analytical skills etc.
6. Duration of course: Not less than 100 hours or not less than 2 month as part time
Direct Contact hours: 25 hours, Indirect Teaching hours: 75
8. Mark Distribution:
Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 80+Practical – 120)
|Unit No.||Unit name||Marks|
|1||Foundation of Kids Yoga||20|
|2||Introduction to Yogic techniques for children||20|
|3||Yoga And Personality Development||20|
|S No.||Practical Work||Marks|
|3||Application of knowledge||10|