Today, you can find hundreds of institutions that offer online yoga teacher training courses in India. But only a handful of them imparts the authentic Yoga teachings, which will help you to deepen your knowledge and become an internationally-certified yoga professional.
So, if you are looking for authentic online yoga courses in India, then contact Swasti Yoga Center - the perfect choice for yoga certification online.
Why Choose Swasti Yoga Centre?
- We are a trusted, ISO 9001:2015 certified Indian yoga institution that is known for quality education, training, therapy, and research in Yoga practice.
- Swasti Yoga Center is an associate center of the Indian Yoga Association (IAA).
- Our yoga curriculum provides the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) Certification of Persons ISO/IEC 17024 and affiliated with the Indian Yoga Association, International Ayurveda Association, and International Federation of Yoga Professionals.
- Live sessions led by Swasti’s founder Dr. Vikas Chothe
- Certified international faculty
- Highly-qualified and well-known instructors and yoga gurus from India
- Personalized 3-hour classes per day
- Small batches consisting of 8-10 students per batch
- Exposure to multiple styles of the yoga practice
- Authentic yoga setting and backdrop
- The course covers yoga philosophy, anatomy, and alignment
- Upon completion of the online course, you will receive certification accredited by Swasti Yoga Center
- After passing an online yoga exam, you receive a certificate from Yoga Certification Board (YCB) - the only governmental body following ISO 17024 standards.
- Our yoga certification is valid for five years globally.
- Our holistic program covers all aspects of yoga that help to calm the body, mind, and spirit.
- Our online yoga teacher training course in India offers an affordable price, easy online accessibility, and convenience from home to become a yoga teacher certified by YCB.
Key Highlights: 200-Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Certification in India
- We have designed this 200-hour course according to the requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance.
- This course is a beginner level course. So, no prior knowledge of the Yoga practice is required.
- The course fee includes tuition fees of online training, live sessions, and certification. Accommodation and food charges are not applicable.
- The course includes 48 contact hours and 150 non-contact hours.
- Our online course is of the same high quality as the in-person program.
- The total course duration is four months, which includes 16-20 live online sessions.
- We conduct live online sessions via Zoom/Google Duo/Microsoft Teams.
- The time zone followed for the online sessions is India Standard Time (GMT+5.5)
- The medium of instruction is English. However, training can be provided in Spanish, Hindi, or Marathi languages if needed.
- Our online yoga courses are based on the study of eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga. We focus on Yamas, Niyamas, Asanas, Pratyahara, Pranayama, meditation, and mindfulness.
- We offer complimentary 30 hours of live lecture series on different topics, including yoga philosophy, ancient yoga texts, Ayurveda, yogic food, anatomy and physiology, and more.
- When you join our course, you will become a part of the Swasti Yoga Community through our WhatsApp Yoga groups. These groups help to clarify doubts, do group yoga activities, and study.
- We share online study material via Vimeo or WeTransfer.
- Your course starts 48 hours after we receive your payment. Alternatively, you can schedule to start from a specific date.
- As per the cancellation policy, the deposit (100% of the total course fee) is non-refundable if the course booking is cancelled.
- At the end of the course:
- you will be a certified yoga instructor
- eligible to register with Yoga Alliance
- qualified to teach worldwide
Syllabus: Online Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices
- Introduction to the yoga of ancient texts, including Patanjali Yoga Sutra, healthy living concepts of Bhagwad Gita, the study of Hathpradipika, and others
- Yoga for health promotion
- Practical demonstration skills, including Yoga cleansing techniques like knowledge of dhauti, neti, and practice of kapalabhati
- Preparatory breathing practices
- Understanding of mudra
- The study of the Chakras, Dharna, Dhyan, and Samadhi for spiritual growth
- Meditative posture & seated posture
- Breathing exercises
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Emotional Rebalancing
- Practical teaching skills, including methods of teaching yoga
How the Yoga Certification Online Course Training Works?
The break-up of 150 non-contact hours of the course include:
- yoga assignments
- compilation of work
- short online demo sessions
- quizzes and yoga competitions
- mock exams and quick tests
- Short practice sessions to teach yoga
If a student misses a topic, then he/she can cover in parallel batches that run across the week. Students can join as per their convenience.
Daily Schedule of Online Yoga Courses:
- 3 hours’ session – adjustable timings as per Indian Standard Time (GMT+5.5)
- The teacher training runs weekly one batch either on Sunday from 2 pm to 5 pm or on Friday from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- 100% attendance is compulsory for certification
- The daily session consists of:
Requirements for Online Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course:
Before you begin the online yoga teacher training course, please arrange for the following items:
- A good-quality yoga mat
- High-speed internet connection
- Two yoga blocks (optional)
- One pillow, cushion, or bolster (optional)
So, when you are looking for the best online yoga teacher training course in India, choose Swasti Yoga Centre, Pune. Our online yoga courses will make you a confident and effective yoga teacher. Call us on +91 9922916025 / 9545019322 to register for one of our yoga certification online courses today!