This teacher training course is available from Monday to Saturday. You can start the course as soon as you enroll.
A self-paced program is available. Please send an inquiry to Swasti Yoga Center for more information.
1 Year 800 – hour Advanced Yoga Therapy Course
Certification: Swasti Yoga Centre, ISO certified institute
Duration : 8 Months
Contact hours: 100 hours Direct: 120 hours, Indirect hours: 680 hours
Time commitment (hours per week) 8-10 hours
Pace (weekly): Once
Session (hours): 3 hours each session
Skill level: Advanced, Basic Yoga Therapy, YCB Level 2 certified/ 400 hours TTC yoga trainers eligible
Pricing (INR): 60,000 INR
Maximum group size: 8
What's not included:
1. Name of the Certification: Yoga Therapist
2. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should be graduate in any health stream or have completed Basic Yoga Therapy Course.
3. Brief Role Description: Master Trainers in Yoga educational Institutions, Yoga training Courses and training programs. He or she can also act as Yoga Therapist under Medical professionals. Can teach in yoga studios, hospitals , Institutions of higher Learning.
4. Minimum age: No age limit
5. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires individual to possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathetic, language proficiency, engaging with students, dedication to teaching, ability to build caring relationships with students, friendliness and approachability, Independent, credible, analytical skills etc.
6. Duration of course: Not less than 800 hours or not less than 15 month as part time or not less than 9 month as full time course.
8. Mark Distribution:
Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 80+Practical – 120)
|Unit No.||Unit name||Marks|
|1||Yoga and Health||20|
|2||Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, Diseases||20|
|3||Therapeutic practices of Yoga||20|
|4||Yoga as Therapy||20|
|S No.||Practical Work||Marks|
|2||Teaching and evaluation Skills||20|
|3||Application of knowledge||10|
|4||Field Experience (Healthcare settings)||10|