INR (₹) 10,000 / USD ($) 125
This teacher training course is available from Monday to Saturday. You can start the course as soon as you enroll.
A self-paced program is available. Please send an inquiry to Swasti Yoga Center for more information.
Welcome to the Swasti Yoga Centre’s Yoga Volunteer Course (YVC), where your journey into the transformative world of yoga begins! Whether you’re a beginner or an enthusiastic yoga practitioner, this course is your stepping stone to understanding the essence of traditional yoga.
About the Course
Summary: Embark on a transformative 8-week part-time or 14-day full-time/intensive course designed to provide a glimpse into a yoga teacher training experience. Led by certified international faculty, the YVC builds a robust foundation in yoga principles and practices, catering to both youths and adults.
Why Choose YVC?
Duration: 8 weeks part-time; 14 days full-time/intensive
Contact Hours: 36 hours
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours per week
Skill Level: Beginner
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian
Syllabus: Foundation Course Full Syllabus (Click here to check syllabus)
Course Pricing (INR): 10,000 INR/ 125 USD
Foreign students YCB Fees: 100 USD
Maximum Group Size: 10
1. Name of the certification: Yoga Foundation Course (YFC)
2. Course level: Foundation (Swasti Yoga Certification)
3. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there are no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should have passed 10th standard / secondary school certificate from a recognized board or equivalent. However,the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility.
4. Brief Role Description: Certified Yoga Professionals can teach basics of Yoga for prevention of diseases and promotion of health. They can conduct Yoga practice /classes in parks, societies etc
5. Minimum age: No age limit
6. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees.
7. Credit points for certificate: N/A
8. Duration of course: Not less than 50 hours (direct and indirect contact hours)
9. Certification exam conducted by Swasti Yoga Centre:
Total Marks: 100 (Theory: 50 + Practical: 100)
Pranayama- Moola Pranayama, Anulom/ Vilom, Abdominal, Thoracic, Clavicular, FYB, Bhramari, Om Chanting