INR (₹) 50,000 / USD ($) 600
This teacher training course is available from Monday to Saturday. You can start the course as soon as you enroll.
A self-paced program is available. Please send an inquiry to Swasti Yoga Center for more information.
Dr. Vikas Chothe
Swasti’s founder, Dr.Vikas Chothe, holds an MD, PhD in Ayurvedic medicine with Yoga Certification from AYUSH and QCI India. He has worked as a Yoga Ambassador for the government of India and is currently an examiner for YCB Yoga examination at TQ Cert (TATA projects) for the Yoga Certification Board. He has been working as a lead examiner since the beginning of the Yoga Certification Scheme in 2016 and has conducted exams for more than 3,000 students till date. Dr.Vikas has been invited by Indian Embassy Austria, Malaysia and Armenia and has visited USA, China, Malaysia, Italy and European countries for propagation of Yoga and Ayurveda. He is also yoga school auditor for the Yoga Certification Board (YCB) creating quality standards in yoga schools globally.
Dr.Shwetambari Chothe is a certified Level 3 Yoga Teacher and Evaluator by government of India, consulting homeopath, assistant professor in LMF Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune, and co-founder of Swasti Yoga Centre. Since childhood, she had a keen interest in yoga and Indian culture. She is a great chef with Ayurveda healthy cooking as her specialty. Qualifications: MD Homoeopath, Anatomy and Physiology expert, yoga teacher and practitioner for six years.
1. Name of the Certification: Yoga Teacher and Evaluator (YT&E)
2. Course level: Level 3
3. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should have passed 10th standard / secondary school certificate from a recognized board or equivalent. However, the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility
4. Brief Role Description: Master Trainers in Yoga educational Institutions, Yoga training Courses and training programs. He or she can also act as Evaluator and assessor of Yoga professionals. Can teach in studios, Institutions, colleges/ universities/ Institutions of higher Learning.
5. Minimum age: No age limit
6. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires individual to possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathetic, language proficiency, engaging with students, dedication to teaching, ability to build caring relationships with students, friendliness and approachability, Independent, credible, analytical skills etc
7. Credit points for certificate : 46 credits
8. Duration of course: Not less than 800 hours or not less than 15 month as part time or not less than 9 month as full time course
9. Mark Distribution: Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 80 + Practical: 120)
|Unit No.||Unit name||Marks|
|1||Foundation of Yoga||20|
|2||Introduction to Yoga Texts||20|
|3||Yoga And Health||20|
|S No.||Practical Work||Marks|
|3||Application of knowledge||10|
UNIT 1 Foundation of Yoga
UNIT 2 Introduction to Yoga Texts
Introduction to Human Body – Anatomy and Physiology
Introduction to Psychology
Yoga For Health And Wellness.
Yoga For Disease Prevention And Health Promotion.
Yoga And Education
Yoga For Personality Develompent
Yogic management of stress and its Consequences
Yoga for prevention and management of Life Style Disorders
5.2 Yogic Shat Karma
5.3 Yogic Sukshma Vyayama and Sthula Vyayama Yogic Sukshma Vyayama( Microcirculation Practices)
Yogic Sthula Vyayama( Macrocirculation Practices)
5.4 Yogic Surya Namaskara with Mantra
5.6 Preparatory Breathing Practices
5.8 Concept and Demonstration of Bandha and Mudra
5.9 Practices leading to Dhyana Sadhana
5.10 Methods of Teaching & Evaluation
Book for reference for Theory
Books for Reference for Practicum