This teacher training course is available from Monday to Saturday. You can start the course as soon as you enroll.
A self-paced program is available. Please send an inquiry to Swasti Yoga Center for more information.
2 month 100- hours Assistant Yoga Therapy Course (Level 1)
Certification: Swasti Yoga Centre, ISO certified institute
Duration (in weeks): 8 weeks part-time
Contact hours: 100 hours Direct: 25 hours, Indirect hours: 75 hours
Time commitment (hours per week) 8-10 hours
Pace (weekly): Twice
Session (hours): 3 hours each session
Skill level: Beginner, Level 1 YCB certified/ 200 hour Yoga TTC
Pricing (INR): 20,000 INR
Maximum group size: 8
Swasti’s founder, Dr.Vikas Chothe, holds an MD, PhD in Ayurvedic medicine with Yoga Certification from AYUSH and QCI India. He has worked as a Yoga Ambassador for the government of India and is currently an examiner for YCB Yoga examination at TQ Cert (TATA projects) for the Yoga Certification Board. He has been working as a lead examiner since the beginning of the Yoga Certification Scheme in 2016 and has conducted exams for more than 3,000 students till date. Dr.Vikas has been invited by Indian Embassy Austria, Malaysia and Armenia and has visited USA, China, Malaysia, Italy and European countries for propagation of Yoga and Ayurveda. He is also yoga school auditor for the Yoga Certification Board (YCB) creating quality standards in yoga schools globally.
Dr.Shwetambari Chothe is a certified Level 3 Yoga Teacher and Evaluator by government of India, consulting homeopath, assistant professor in LMF Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune, and co-founder of Swasti Yoga Centre. Since childhood, she had a keen interest in yoga and Indian culture. She is a great chef with Ayurveda healthy cooking as her specialty. Qualifications: MD Homoeopath, Anatomy and Physiology expert, yoga teacher and practitioner for six years.
1. Name of the Certification: Assistant Yoga Therapist
2. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should be graduate in any health stream or have completed Basic Yoga Therapy Course.
3. Brief Role Description: Master Trainers in Yoga educational Institutions, Yoga training Courses and training programs. He or she can also act as Yoga Therapist under Medical professionals. Can teach in yoga studios, hospitals , Institutions of higher Learning.
4. Minimum age: No age limit
5. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires individual to possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathetic, language proficiency, engaging with students, dedication to teaching, ability to build caring relationships with students, friendliness and approachability, Independent, credible, analytical skills etc.
6. Duration of course: Not less than 150 hours or not less than 2 month as part time
8. Mark Distribution:
Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 80+Practical – 120)
|Unit No.||Unit name||Marks|
|1||Yoga and Health||20|
|2||Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, Diseases||20|
|3||Therapeutic practices of Yoga||20|
|4||Yoga as Therapy||20|
|S No.||Practical Work||Marks|
|2||Teaching and evaluation Skills||20|
|3||Application of knowledge||10|
|4||Field Experience (Healthcare settings)||10|